thankzz 4 visited:)

thankzz for visited:)

Saturday 7 January 2012

your bewitching eyes

i keep staring at u...all..day
'your eyes'...
'your eyes'..

I keep staring at uu..all day..
your eyes dwell in mine...
n ur eyes..dwell in mine.

your bewitching eyes...
Have stolen my heart..
your bewitching eyes.
Have stolen my heart.

The heart skipped a bit..when i first saw u..
Love blossomed..n made me smolder.

i dream only..about uu..now.
i feel like i've changed'


Your bewitching eyes...
Have stolen my heart..

it's starts with u..
and ends with.,.u.
My World is My World..
it's my secret ..but my eyes revealed it.
i belong to..i belong only to uuu.

your memory..makes me restless.
your re close yet far..so what to do

you re so close so far..so what to do?"

ypur bewitching eyes..

Have stolen My Heart,,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.